Adult Education Application
Instructions and criteria for the Adult Education Scholarship Award:
- Applicant must be a Tribal Member of the Habematolel Pomo of Upper Lake.
- Applicants must show verification of enrollment in an accredited educational program for the General Education Diploma (GED) scholarship.
- Applicants for employment assistance must submit verification of payment (receipts), invoices for training, enrollment in an organization which provides employment, training, or advancement in an employment workplace. (Examples: union dues for pre-training/pre-employment, enrollment fees for training which will provide employment advancement.)
- Special consideration for other educational/employment assistance may be available (i.e.; tools, uniforms, certifications, etc.).
- Applicants must submit all requested information listed on the application form. If the applicant is requesting payment directly to the organization, the following information must be provided; organization’s name, address and telephone numbers. If the applicant is requesting reimbursement, valid proof of payment and attendance is required. Acceptable forms of documentation for the above include; brochures, informational packets, general affidavit, invoices/billings, copies of receipts paid in advance, and other valid types of payment receipts are to accompany the application before awards are issued.
– Please Fax to 707-275-0757.