Upper Lake has a General Membership of approximately 274 Tribal Members. The majority of the Members reside in the counties of Lake, Santa Clara, Contra Costa, Napa, Mendocino, Sonoma, Yolo, Alameda and Los Angeles County due to historic displacement and a lack of educational and employment opportunities.
The Tribe’s criteria for membership is as follows:
1. Members whose names appeared on the Cecil Andrus partial judgment of May 15, 1979;
2. Lineal descendants of the members of the above (considered the Base Roll);
3. Moratorium with the following exceptions:
* Young Adults 18 yrs. old who are permitted a 1 yr. period to apply due to parents not enrolling them sooner.
* Pending applications received by December 13, 2002.
AFLAC Accident Wellness
AFLAC Accident Injury Claim
AFLAC Hospital Indemnity Wellness
AFLAC Accident/Hospital Indemnity Claim
Change of Address
Committee Attendance Checklist
Community Garden Survey
Consent to Release Information
Event Ticket Request Form
Fishing License 2018
General Marketing Release
Prop 1A / RSTF
Request for Agenda Addition Form
Request for Information
Tribal ID Request